Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year


7 years married! We celebrated by having a nice dinner out while Nathan and Kristi babysat for us. It was nice to have some time to ourselves during this busy season. Every day being married to Trevor has been an adventure. Sure, sometimes it takes work being married, but Trev and I have had just one adventure after another and neither of us could imagine our lives without the other. I love my hubby so much and thank God everyday for allowing me to be his wife.

Happy 2008! We celebrated with a nice soup and salad dinner and then rang in the New Year with poppers and pots and pans at 6:30, so a 7pm bedtime was had by most :-). I'm sure the neighbors were not too excited about the yelling, but oh well.

1 comment:

Erica and Jay said...

HAPPY Belated ANNIVERSARY!!