Monday, February 04, 2008

Learning and Having Fun


Aidan LOVES to play on the computer. Daddy lets him climb right up and push all the buttons. Daddy was with him this time, but the other day Daddy found him being really quiet in the kitchen. He had crawled up on the chair by himself and was pushing buttons on the keyboard. We really have to be careful of what we let him do now, because he will always try it on his own.

Aidan is crazy about books. He loves flipping pages and being read to. He especially likes it when we read the story like its a song. He crawled into the bumbo all by himself and started reading.

Aidan now likes to go into rooms, close the door behind him and yell, "MOMMY!" This is him in the pantry.

At some point I am sure every mom has found their child in the tampons. Well, I got a picture of it. I am sure he will love this shot at 13. (I was there when he did this and didn't mind. It sure kept him busy while I got ready!)

4 comments:

Grandma Julie said...

I know what Aidan is thinking when he is in the pantry, on the computer, intently reading and pulling out tampons. :) He is a stinker....and I love him!

Grandma Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi, to you all,

I LOVE seeing Aidan!!! He is Grandma's little peewee.

Grandma Julie

Anonymous said...

gotta love those moments...good fodder to bribe him with later!!:)

Anonymous said...

I really miss my little grandson. He is just more than cute. Bring him down to our house....
Grandpa Danny