Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Rolled Over!!!

Aidan hits 5 months old on Jan 10. We have been waiting for him to roll for a long time now. He is so active on the floor that we thought he would roll a couple of months ago. It just took a trip to Traxler and Associates for him to go the distance. He rolled from back to front while I was working on the Doyle family 2006 return. Dad came into the office and said "He doesn't like being on that side!" I looked over and Aidan was on his tummy. Amazing! Here are a couple of pics of our wild boy rolling around on the floor of the office, next to my desk.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how beautiful that smile is?! What a cutie!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that smiler...Doyler!

Gma

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet, happy little guy! We will sure miss ya'll (note the Texas accent) as you migrate north. :-( We'll keep you in prayer and please do the same for us. Retirement and moving is really scary. :-)
Love you...Aunt Joy