Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vacation with Gma and Gpa

This past weekend Trevor and I went to Northern California to look at houses and attend a wedding at Camp Augusta in Nevada City. Aidan stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while we were gone. He had a wonderful time.

Aidan is rolling like a crazy man now. He rolls from back to front, and usually gets stuck there but has completed the roll a couple of times. Last night (6/20) he woke up at 3 am and thought it would be more fun to play in his crib than sleep in it and as I was in bed listening to him wiggle I heard a loud scream. I ran into his room and he had rolled over and got his legs caught in the bars of his crib! I freed him and he went back to playing. That was around 4:30am! AHHHHH!

So anyway. Here's those cute pictures of our little wild one hangin' with Gma and Gpa.


Helping Grandpa water the lawn.

Out to dinner at Stonefire Grill for Aunt Joy's birthday.

Waking up with Grandma.

Playing with Great Grandma Flink.

Happy to be back in the arms of Mama. What a cute little family if I must say so myself. God has really blessed us more than we could ever ask or imagine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Hawaiian shirt.

Anonymous said...

hes getting bigger , the little divil!
weather looks nice there. its lashing like the bejaysus over here! price we pay for being the emerald isle...