Monday, July 30, 2007

Growing by Leaps and Bounds

Aidan and I are still waiting for Trevor to come home from the last trip of the season. Boy do we miss him. However, it has been fun staying with Grandma and Grandpa. While Trevor has been away this summer, Aidan has started eating solid food (prefering it over the bottle in many cases), making funny faces all the time, and he is so close to crawling. I hope he holds off to really do this until Trevor gets home on Sunday. Here are some pics of Aidan in the morning. While we were enjoying our coffee, Aidan was working really hard on his crawling skills.

Aidan has been making this face all the time. We call it "The Scrunchy Face."

Reeeeeeach!

Aidan has this little mesh thing that we can put fresh food in and he can suck on it and chew on it. he has banana in it this morning. Yummy and MESSY.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that scruncy face! What a cutie!!! I am SO glad that we had this chance to see so much of Aidan's "growing up". He is a wacky, wonderful baby. I love him so much.

Grandma Julie

Kristi said...

look at all that hair...i love it!! he is a good lookin' kid...watch out girls, he is a heart breaker in training!!:)

Anonymous said...

So very handsome and what a joy he must be.

I love you
Love Aunt Jo

Anonymous said...

I love scrunchy face too! :-)
Love you all... Aunt JOy

Camp High Places - California Adventure Tour said...

Oh my gosh, who is taht scrunchy faced big boy. Daddy misses you so much Aidan! All I think about is you and momma and I don't wanna do dumb old camp anymore. I promise taht we will go see the ducks on Tuesday next week. I love teh picture of you and grandpa rolling in unision! I love you Aidan. Keep on growing!
Your
Dad

Camp High Places - California Adventure Tour said...

Daddy is getting very excited to see you a gain in two days buddy! My hearts breaking to be away from you for so long but we will spend lots of time together in Ione (And maybe you buddy Eli too). I love you and I will see you soon.
Your
Daddy