Monday, October 08, 2007

Aidan's Newest Party Trick

We are so proud of "Bubba". He is growing by leaps and bounds and makes us laugh all the time. I am getting used to being a stay at home mom, and thank God every day that I am there to watch him make these little changes. It does get boring at times, and in those moments of "I can't handle it any more", we walk over to Auntie Kristi's and let Chloe entertain him for a while. How blessed we are to live in this beautiful place.

Trevor is enjoying his job. He works at 2 different schools. In the morning he is at a continuation High School teaching computers and tutoring a little. He also does the tech work for the school. In the afternoon he travels to Jackson Jr High and teaches 2 classes of 7th grade math. The kids are great, but it seems as if the elementary teachers were a little lax on organization and getting work done properly. He finds himself being a little more strict than normal, but the kids need it. He is a wonderful teacher, and I know these schools are blessed to have him. He is also going to be teaching some night classes soon. They are computer courses for adults, and one of them is actually an introductory course for Senior Citizens. What a great provider he is!

We have started getting a little more involved in church. I attended a Women's Bible Study on Thursday morning, but Aidan cries non stop when I put him in the nursery. Please pray for us with that. We can't leave him on Sunday Morning, and I would love to keep doing this study. I know it will pass, but it is important to us that Trevor and I attend church together.

All in all, life in the country is wonderful and although we miss our friends and family back in the OC, we wouldn't change a thing about our life right now. God is so GOOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the boy that we know and love! What a good walker he is!
It is great to know that you are thriving well as a family in Ione.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa T

Anonymous said...

How come it is so much fun to see him push that thing around?! I just laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing him walking!
Love Granny D