Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Doyles and Traxlers go to the Zoo

Last Saturday the 7 of us headed out in "Great White" (the Suburban) to the zoo! Chloe was so excited to see the monkeys, and we I excited to get out and see the world beyond the front door. Here are some pictures of that day. We had a great time. I think my favorite thing to see were the chimps. I think Aidan liked them too. He just sat and stared at them. They were very noisy and Aidan loves noise and activity. All the kids did well and had a great time. We did too! On days like these I feel so blessed to be ale to live so close to Nathan and Kristi.

Aidan and Chloe are starting to play together more and more. Aidan chases Chloe around the house and she tries to keep her toys up high away from him. It is really fun to watch. I think that little girl is going to have these boys under her thumb.





Click on this one to see it up close. It is hilarious!

Passed out in the car after a fun day at the zoo.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it...those boys are just the cutest...and Chloe is my doll baby! what fun we had.:) we love you guys!!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun to see all of you together. Our family is growing and the kids are having so much fun being together.
Grandpa D

Anonymous said...

I want this picture of the two boys sleeping. Thank goodness for Great White.
Love Grandma J