Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Since this is the first Thanksgiving in our new home, Trevor and I had the whole family to our house for Thanksgiving Dinner. The whole Family included, Mom, Dad, Grandma Lois, Grandma Flink, Uncle Don, Mary Owens, and the rest of the Traxler Clan. Dinner was wonderful, and everyone had fun playing with all the kids.

There will be more pictures to come. So many were on other people's cameras so I have to wait for them to be sent.



Cooking with Gma.

Trevor makes Trifle every year. He loved it as a kid on special holiday's so we decided to carry on the tradition.

Believe it or not, this is before Dinner was even served.

4 comments:

Dan said...

You deal with old folks and just see how much sleep you need. I had a great time when I was awake.
Dad

Anonymous said...

hi guys
nice to see the pictures. The little man is getting bigger everytime i see new pics. he reminds me a bit of alex. all well over here in the ole sod. Tara was selected to play for the dublin u11 squad! cian is enjoying his footie and alex is being a divil! lookin forward to crimbo. spk soon. ktk (kev d)

Anonymous said...

Love reading Kevin's comment. Thanks for updating. I love the pic of Amy, Mary and Aidan

Gma Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! I like the picture of Aidan and Julie...really cute :-)
Mary