Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daffodil Hill, Eating with a Spoon and Being Cute

Daffodil Hill, a Walnut Farm that has been planting flowers for years, blooms every spring.  It is free to visit so we took Aidan.  It is beautiful!  
Aidan loved looking at the horse that was right on the other side of this gate.  
Little Man fully eats with a spoon.  I can now give him things that he wouldn't eat before because he likes using his spoon so much.
Reading with Daddy before night-night.

Ok, mom.  Your stupid Paper Mache bunnies are now an all time favorite toy.  He drags these silly things all over the house.  We even have to kiss them and everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you put up these pictures for us old folks in So Cal. We are looking forward to being with that kid very soon.
Love Grandpa Danny

Anonymous said...

It just does my heart SO good to see my Grandson has the same taste as his grandma! They are bright, light, fun and cartoonish!

Love daffodil hill (it would be so hard not to pick the flowers.

I love how serious the little one is!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the first time...he is eating at the table now! How grown up my little man is!

oxoxo

Grandma Julie