Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The OC Fair and... DOGGIES!

Yes, Aidan is still crazy about these doggies. If he hasn't seen them in a long time he just runs around the house chasing them. The dogs hate it, but he thinks they are playing when they run away from him. Yes, it does drive me crazy and this activity usually ends in many big No! No's!

We had a great time at the fair yesterday. Aidan was really overwhelmed but enjoyed some of the things we did. There was a place where we could ride on little John Deer tractors. I pushed him really fast around the track and he laughed and laughed. He also liked the gummy worms I let him have while being pushed around in his new stroller.

We walked the doggies again tonight, and Aidan was pulled over by Wyatt, but he loved it. I'll keep you posted on our next big adventure. The beach tomorrow for my birthday, and then the Aquarium and Bubba Gumps on Friday for more birthday fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting in a Fresno Firestone waiting hear the verdict of my Suburban and amazingly getting internet access. I am worried about my car but I am thinking about my family I haven't seen for about two weeks. I miss you Aidan and Mommy and I will see you in 3 days (Yeaaaa!). Daddy