Monday, August 04, 2008

Strongman Doyle

Last night, I went out with my friend Kendra for a long overdue date at Mimi's while Mom and Dad were left with the charge of putting Aidan to bed. So when I got home Mom and Dad filled me in on how the night went. Aidan likes going for a walk after dinner, so they took him for a little stroll in the stroller. When they got back Aidan started playing with the wagon. This is a metal and wood wagon that my Grandpa Balko refurbished when Nathan was born. He started pulling it, and he pulled it all the way down to the end of the block. I would say at least 100 yrds! He started pulling it back but halfway home he got so tired that he just gave up. This little guy amazes me all the time. I am so glad he had a good night, because I did too. Thanks Kendra!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally appreciate the strength it took to pull that sturdy, heavy little wagon. Amazing how one so little can have so much endurance!

Also, "Yea" to Great Grandpa Hank for refurbishing that well made wagon.

Grandma Julie