Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our BIG Boy

So I blogged a little while ago about the struggles we were having with Aidan's eating habits, and I am pleased to report that although he still is not a good eater, he has gained weight. The Pediasure seems to really be doing its thing because I just took him in for a weight check and he had gained 3 lbs in 1 month! I have not talked to the Dr. yet, but I am sure he is pleased. For now we keep him on the Pediasure and get another weight check next month.



On another note, Aidan is now into copying whatever we do, especcially Daddy. He liked to brush teeth with Daddy, drink tea with Daddy, sit with Daddy, and play computer games with Daddy. It is so cute. Here are a couple pics of Aidan trying to make a funny Orange Monkey face like Daddy.





No comments: