Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Change of Seasons

We went to the Pumpkin Patch just last weekend to get some pumpkins and had a great time. Of course the day we went was the one day we had our first rain of the season. At first we thought we were crazy because as you can see, no raincoats, but the rain stopped and we had a great time.

Aidan and his big cousin, Chloe. (We went with Nathan and Kristi and the kids.)

Aidan got so cold that Trev took off his sweater and wrapped it around Aidan's head to help him stop shivering. He didn't seem to mind so much, he was determined to pull that wagon all over the place.

Last night as Aidan was enjoying his apple I got the camera out and he immediately stopped and gave me this big cheesy grin. He cracks us up all the time.

And one more for me. I made Challah last Friday. We celebrated Rosh Hashana a little late. I guess its ok as we aren't even Jewish. The bread looked GREAT, but I will try a different recipe next time. It came out a little dry and too crusty for Challah. But it looks great, yah?

4 comments:

Jo said...

That grin is priceless! What a wonderful little boy! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Love all of this update. Even when we are down here we can see him grow up and change.
Pappa D

Kristi said...

I LOVED it...the bread...the visit to the pumpkin patch in the rain...so much fun watching our kiddos growing up...more bread please:).

Anonymous said...

hat's my girl!

Mama